Late eighteenth century Louis XVI period marquetry vitrine with original hand blown glass doors and sides, c. 1780. Stamped by the ebenist or master cabinetmaker. Two interior shelves and single lower drawer with bronze handles. Inlaid marquetry corners and white marble top. One key.
51" H X 31.5" W X 15.75" D
Four cast stone columns, c. 1940. Were originally in a garden in Normandy where they supported a pergola covered in wisteria. 84" H X 12" Square Base ...
Bronze statue representing Marguerite in Renaissance dress, carrying a prayer book in her hands. Signed by the artist Eugene Aizelin (1821-1902) and stamped by the nineteenth century Barbedienne Foundry in...
Hand carved oak Henri II buffet deux corps with attributes of hunting and fishing in the lower doors and wild boar's head at the cornice, c. 1890. Two adjustable interior...
Large oak floor easel with iron crank, c. 1900. 24" W X 25.5" D 79" to 115" adjustable height